Acheivers Adult Food is a perfectly balanced. The large breed dogs are subject to early agein. joint sensitivity, heart and deigestible troubles. Glucosamine hydrochloride and chondroitin sulphate help in maintaining healty joint cartilage. Optimal amine-acids in the diet promotes, overall health and vitality to your dog.
- Balanced food avoids obesity, hip dysplasia and nutritional deficiencies.
- It consists of highly digestable and palatable ingredients. This prevents high volume of loose stools due to the use of less digestible feed ingredients.
- Right and controlled amounts of calcium and phosphorus to prevent skeletal disorders.
- Use of I-carnitine a natural fat burner helps to maintain a healthy lean body.
- Contains optimum levels of copper and zinc for healthy skin coat.
How to introduce The Adult Food
Day 1 85% current food + 15% new Adult Food
Day 2 70% current food + 30% new Adult Food
Day 3 55% current food + 45% new Adult Food
Day 4 40% current food + 60% new Adult Food
Day 5 25% current food + 75% new Adult Food
Day 6 10% current food + 90% new Adult Food
Day 7 100% current food + nil new Adult Food
Note – Some dogs take longer time than others to change their food habits. Continue with the mixture
for some time say 3-5 days more.
Recommended Daily Feeding
Dog’s requirements depend upon its body weight, temperature and working status. Feed should not be provided in excess, so that the dog becomes obese. Weighing your dog a monthly interval is neccessary to monitor the actual requirement for good health.
Body weight Daily Requirement of Feed
Small (up to 10kg) 150-300gm
Medium (10- 20kg) 300-600gm
Large (20- 50kg) 600-900gm
NUTRITIONAL ANALYSIS ?
Moisture (max) 10%, Crude Protein(min) 22%, Fat/Oil(min) 10%, Fiber(max) 5%, Calcium 1.1%, Phosphorus 0.8%, Met Energy 3500 kcal/kg.
Casein, milk powder, egg and meat powder, full fat soya, maize gluten meal linseed meal, rice, maize and wheat, yeast, probiotics, vitamin, minerals, flavours and preservatives.